It’s a new month and a new season. Summer holidays are a distant memory, children are heading back to school and property buyers are on the hunt for a new home before Christmas.
We’ve put together some affordable ways to increase the value and appeal of your home and that will hopefully get you moving up that property ladder!
Paint and update your kitchen cabinets
- This can give your kitchen a completely different look and update any old-fashioned units.
Paint your front door
- It’s the first thing potential buyers see when they view your property – make sure it’s welcoming.
Add visible storage
- Hidden storage might be good for a living room, but buyers what to see storage space without having to open everything! A few extra shelves in a blank space can make all the difference but keep it simple.
Refresh each room with a lick of paint but stay neutral!
- A brightly coloured living room might be your cup of tea, but a neutral clean palette is more tempting for most buyers.
Don’t forget the garden!
- Make sure the grass is cut right back and the hedges are well maintained. Position a table and chairs in a spot where buyers could imagine having a morning coffee.
If you’re thinking of selling, contact us to arrange your free, no obligation valuation.
Call our head office on 0113 244 0251 or email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Missed our other blogs? Check them out here.